- Smudging, marks and defects along the selvage are not considered flaws.
- Flaws are acceptable within 5" of selvages.
- Tiny white specs or small spots are expected.
- Flaws of a single .5"x .5" spot among a 1 yard piece of fabric are allowed.
- Fabric may fade slightly after wash. It is recommended all fabric be prewashed with a color catcher prior to use.
- Please keep in mind there may be slight color variations between photos, and different screens. Please utilize strike off photos to see best depiction of colors.
- Some heathering may occur.
- Flaws on the backside of fabric NOT SHOWING ON FRONT do not apply.
- We will attempt to cut all yardage orders as continuous cuts. Continuous cuts will not typically exceed 5 yards. You will be contacted if this is not possible. If an answer is not received within 24 hours the order may be sent with cut pieces.
Fabric may fade slightly after wash. It is recommended all fabric be prewashed prior to cutting and sewing on a gentle cycle using cold or warm water with a mild detergent to avoid any damage to the color of the fabric. Tumble dry low or hang to dry for best results. Avoid washing your fabric with abrasive items, which may include zippers, Velcro, jeans, or jackets. Please keep in mind there may be slight color variations between photos, and different screens.
Preorders typically run for 2 weeks. Turn around time is about 4 to 8 weeks. Once the fabric arrives to the shop our goal is to ship it within 3 to 5 business days. Please do not order retail items and pre-order items together. Pre-orders that are canceled will be subject to a forfeiture of 25% of the total order price.
Layway is available via coupon code "LAYAWAY" and cannot be combined with any other offers. Conditions are 50% of total order down, with the remaining 50% due 2 weeks after the round closes via PayPal invoice. Invoices must be paid within 48 hours. All canceled/unpaid preorders will be subjected to a fee of 25% of the total order for failure to meet commitments. Using the coupon code is your agreement to these terms.
Retail on preorder fabrics will often be very limited. Any retail stockings will be announced prior in our Facebook group. Ready to ship stock is typically shipped in 3 to 5 days.
Coupons will not be applied to orders after placed. Misuse of coupons will result in order cancellation.
Typical shipping is done via USPS. If you need to make a change to your address and you do not have an account please email email@example.com.
We generally try our best to combine orders as long as the first order has not been shipped – we can generally combine the orders with overage of shipping refunded. Please leave us a note at checkout that includes your order number if you place more than one order and would like to combine shipping
Shipping rates are as follows to USA:
$5.50 First Class (1 yard of fabric);
$8.00 PFRE (Max of 3 Yards of Fabric Depending Upon Fabric Blends Selected);
$13.50 MFRB (Max Of 10 Yards Of Fabric Depending Upon Fabric Blends Selected);
$18.00 LFRB (Max Of 18 Yards Of Fabric Depending Upon Fabric Blends Selected)
If you package is lost, damaged or stolen your local post office must be contacted by you. Items sent flat rate come with $50 in insurance however any cost above this is not covered. If you'd like to add shipping insurance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Heartthrob Threads llc is not responsible for packages once they have been marked as delivered.
For orders over $250 a bulk discount if offered, contact email@example.com for more info.
Please contact us if there is any questions or issues. You can either use our facebook group and contact an admin or email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will respond with 48 hours. Updates can be found in the Heartthrob Threads Facebook page on the cover photo. Heartthrob Threads is a registered LLC through the state of Michigan.